Teton Aviation Center •
Looking for a highly motivated, dedicated, experienced Aviation Avionics Technician
Full-time position available with Simple IRA, Health Insurance and HSA
- Complete tasks within allotted time frame.
- Demonstrates technical skills and expertise in avionics and aircraft systems operational testing and troubleshooting.
- Ensures quality and efficiency of all installations: troubleshoots processes / concepts to provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems.
- Demonstrates the skills and knowledge required effectively and efficiently repairing or replacing defective components and wiring, including splicing, soldering and pinning of wiring to ensure installations meet conformity.
- Download computer software to upgrade avionics equipment
- Must have own tools
- Two years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics with 2 years experience or 4 years experience in avionics field
- Garmin avionics experience
- High school diploma/ GED
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Live and work on the western slope of the Teton Mountains and gateway to Yellowstone National Park. If you enjoy fishing, mountain biking, skiing, snowmobiling or hunting, this is the place to be.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC