This work requires the following physical activities.
• Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
• Industrial/Hangar environment.
Minimum Education Requirement:
• Four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate (preferred)
• Federal Communication Commission (FCC) License (optional)
• Must have High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Work Experience Requirement:
• Four or more years demonstrated experience in aircraft avionics installations and repairs.
• Strong understanding in 145 repair station operations/regulations required.
• Ability to pass a drug screening test
• Able to pass a background check
Qualifications/Special Skills and Certifications:
• Results oriented – Proven ability to achieve goals. Follow through and meet deadlines; Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills; Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Communication – Oral Communication – speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
Written Communication – Writes material in clear concise terms.
• Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and to others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Inspires respect and trust; Accepts feedback from other. Displays passion and optimism; Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision.
• Computer – Knowledge of MS Office Software, AutoCAD, and Quantum MX. (preferred)
• Overall knowledge of aircraft that are worked by this location.
Ideal candidate will have the following work styles:
• Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Attention to detail
• Accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
• A willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
• Guiding oneself with little or no supervision and depending on oneself to get things done IAW acceptable techniques and methods.
• Persistence in the face of obstacles