Naples Jet Center •
Escape to paradise with Naples Jet Center. We are looking for Avionics Technicians to join our team. This position is ideal for locals or anyone that wants to escape to warm Florida weather. We are located minutes from beaches, golf course, and more!
- Test and troubleshoot instruments using Pitot/Static test set, IFR 6000, and IFR 4000
- Keep records of maintenance and repair work in accordance with 145 Repair Station FAA standards.
- Perform STC installations of Avionics upgrades.
- Install electrical and electronic components, assemblies, and systems in aircraft. Test electrical equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning. Troubleshoot equipment or systems operation problems. Perform software and database loading in various airframes
- Set up and operate ground support and test equipment to perform functional flight tests of electrical and electronic systems.
- Demonstrates the skills and knowledge required to effectively and efficiently repair or replace defective components and wiring to ensure installations meet conformity.
- Lay out installation of aircraft assemblies and systems, following documentation such as blueprints, manuals, and wiring diagrams. Lay out work according to specifications.
- Demonstrates effective repair techniques using acceptable practices including splicing, soldering, and pinning of wiring.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with Garmin, Collins, and Honeywell avionics systems.
- Knowledge of Phenom, Cessna, Hawker, Beech airframes.
- Must be familiar with Pitot/Static systems and checks according to FAR 91.411/413.
- Perform ELT checks according to FAR 91.207.
- Must have your own tools.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)