Northeast Air •
Northeast Air is seeking an Avionics Technician to support our Avionics Manager in our growing Pilatus Service Center in Portland, Maine.
Are you looking for upward mobility and the opportunity for growth in your career? Northeast Air, a 145- repair station and Pilatus Service Center, is looking for an experienced Avionics Technician. This position is a full-time position, benefits eligible with a competitive wage.
Please send an updated copy of your resume and 3 professional references.
The Avionics technician will have a minimum of 2-year experience in General Aviation with a focus on Pilatus PC-12’s, possess excellent troubleshooting skills, and experience with King Air & CJ-525’s, and a strong background in Honeywell & Garmin Avionics products preferred.
- Must have sufficient experience to obtain a Repairman’s Certificate.
- 2+ years of recent experience in General Aviation Avionics
- Experience on Pilatus aircraft preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and solid knowledge of all aircraft mechanical and electrical system functions and interactions.
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations and Inspection Procedures.
- Must be able to pass a DOT-FAA pre-employment drug screening physical.
Responsible for installation and testing of aircraft electronics equipment and systems, fabrication, termination and testing of avionics system wiring harness, and the disassembly and reassembly of aircraft interior and instrument panels. The right candidate must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams and other installation technical data.
Hold and maintain valid driver’s license, able to communicate effectively, both oral and written, use a computer, spreadsheets, needs to be organized and detail oriented. Must be able to function well and maintain high level of accuracy under pressure and time constraints and be flexible as needed to accommodate external and internal customer needs. Ability to independently problem solve and possess excellent active listening skills, able to work well independently and as a member of a team.
Benefits for Full Time Eligible Employees:
- Earned time off (excellent time off package) along with 8 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Accidental Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- 401K with Employer match
- Parking on site
Job Ident #: