Avionics Troubleshooter - Chesterfield, MO - 130452
Global Technical Services •
If you are looking for an avionics position working with one of the leading aircraft parts providers, this may be the job for you! 3 years of related experience is required in order to join the team!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Completion of all Inspection Forms and FAA Form 337's. Records will be completed and processed through the Inspection Department.
* Check conformance with approved drawings or approved data.
* Keep current on regulations and all technical data for work assigned.
* Assist the Chief Inspector in completing their duties, and advise them of unairworthy conditions, or procedures contrary to this Repair Station Manual or the Quality Control System and Procedures Manual.
* Responsible to assure all parts received from stock have a proper maintenance release tag, or in the case of shelf-life materials, that the items are not outdated.
* Assure that the calibration of all inspection aids and test equipment used are up to date.
* Familiarization with the content and procedures of Repair Station manual.
* See that all necessary safety precautions are followed around the aircraft and all work areas to prevent the possibility of any accident or injuries.
* Notify the appropriate Shop Manager in the event of unsafe condition or safety hazards.
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* High school diploma or GED.
* 3+ years of work related experience.
* Experience performing aviation technician functions including inspection, repair, system checkout and FAR 91.411/.413
Experience with installation or a basic understanding of: VHF Comm
systems, GPS, VOR, ILS, DME, transponder systems, Autopilot systems,
Pitot-Static systems (including RVSM re-certifications), Aircraft
batteries, Cabin entertainment systems, FAA regulations, and general
flight line troubleshooting.
* Working knowledge of aircraft avionics and electrical systems.
* Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’s).
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
* Specific experience with avionics system development preferred.
* Prior issuance of an FAA Repairman Certificate with an avionics repair station is a plus
* FCC license is a plus
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* Exceptional problem solving.
* Excellent communications skills at all levels.
* Possesses quality focus and documentation skills.
* Be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands/arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* May require lifting and/or moving up at least 50 pounds or more.
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.
Job Ident #: