BOEING F-15 Avionics Technician - Mountain Home, Idaho 22266 - 22716
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Avionics Technician for an opportunity in Mountain Home, Idaho.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Able to perform connector terminations including shielded wires, coaxial cables, and fiber optic wiring.
- Ability and understanding of routing instructions and handling of harnesses.
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, wrapping, bonding, tying, and closure of wire harnesses and cables in accordance with standard processes.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform electrical modification/repair.
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of electrical wiring.
Qualifications and Requirements:
4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
- F-15 experienced preferred but not required.
Actove Secret Clearance required to start the assignment.
Individuals must possess their own personal standard tools and possess personal safety shoes compliant with ANSI standards.
Must be willing to work nights and overtime as required on short notice
Must be willing to travel on short notice. Refusal will be considered as self-termination.
- Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with the many people, in all areas, both inside and outside of the company.
- Must be able to pass background check and pre-employment durg testing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call a Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
2021-22266 and 2021-22716
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)