To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a valid State Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain a Passport
- Must possess a Common Access Card, or be eligible for one.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance. In order to obtain a Secret Clearance, US Citizenship is required.
- Must be available for assignment to days, nights and/or weekends based upon maintenance requirements and operational flight schedules.
- Must be willing to travel and provide aircraft maintenance support at forward operating locations, domestic and international.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years aircraft maintenance experience, focusing on Avionics troubleshooting and maintenance, on the 737NG aircraft in the last 5 years is preferred.
- Knowledge of Naval Aviation maintenance policies and procedures preferred.
- Must have a current FAA Airframe and Powerplant A&P License.
- FCC Radio Operators license is desired, but not required
- Detailed knowledge of C-40A (737-700C) aircraft avionics and electrical systems is preferred.
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- The environmental characteristic for this position is a flight line setting.
COVID vaccination may be required as part of your employment in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.