CH-47 Avionics Techs Needed! with Per diem split!
CH-47 AVIONICS TECHNICIAN
This opportunity is a long-term, per-diem contract located in Huntsville, AL.
- Candidates must be able to work 1st OR 2nd shift depending on need and work 40-62 hours a week; please note, overtime is not guaranteed.
- You must have reliable transportation to and from the job site, pass pre-employment drug screen and background check, and be a US Citizen.
- Must have 4 years of avionics experience
- Must have experience on the CH-47
- Strong understanding of all aircraft components
- Read and utilize blueprints, maintenance manuals, and other maintenance documents to troubleshoot and complete work assignments
- Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and ordered part
- A&P license a plus
If interested contact Vanessa Nooralian
per diem for eligible candidates
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC