Innovative Solutions Support located in Exton, PA (IS&S) is a diversified international avionics supplier to civil, military, business, and commercial markets and operators. IS&S manufactures a broad range of RVSM compliant Air Data Systems, Flat Panel Display Systems, Fuel quantity and flow measurement and Engine Hydraulic displays. IS&S is introducing the first ever full regime auto throttle system to the GA/Business aviation market.
Innovative Solutions and Support offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge Product Design and High Output Production and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. We seek committed individuals interested in joining an informed, talented team involved in all aspects of the organization from product development through customer delivery and installation. We take pride in the quality of our products; our commitment to our customers and our employees, who shape the IS&S culture.
- To maintain customer satisfaction by being a Technical and Service related problem-solving resource for Flat Panel Display Systems (FPDS) and Autothrottle Systems (ATS)
- Liaise with Customers, the Company and Suppliers to ensure the superior operation of the system
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Be the main point of contact for Technical Support and Service issues from customers Globally providing superior Customer Support with a keep it sold mind set.
- Support pre-and post-sale technical functions e.g. aircraft survey, installation support, functional and operational testing and associated liaison with Engineering to resolve issues
- Work effectively in cross-departmental, virtual teams to ensure all areas of the business have the most recent information needed to proactively support customers and to maintain excellent system performance on-board their aircraft
- Achieve focused Customer Service objectives
- Perform Avionics system level troubleshooting and train & supervise Dealers and customers’ performing System troubleshooting and maintenance
- Maintain Quality and Operational standards, as required to meet Company and Aviation Authority Regulations
- Coordinate monthly System content changes
- Travel to meet with Customers and to support Dealer Engineering and Maintenance organizations Globally will be required
- Read and understand Avionics System wiring diagrams
- Follow processes and procedures including (SB) Service Bulletins, (SIL) Service Information Letters and (EO) Engineering Orders
- Use diagnostic tooling including computer based applications
- Knowledge of ARINC 429 data bus, RS232 & RS485 communication commands
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required