Depot level C-130 Mechanic
Position Type: Permanent
WE ARE LOOKING FOR MECHANICS, STRUCTURES, AND AVIONICS!!!
As an A&P Mechanic IV, you will provide our customers with an airworthy and reliable product while maintaining the highest standards of quality and integrity. You'll be responsible for maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting and assisting with inspections of our aircraft airframes and engines to ensure aircraft conformance with regulations.
- 4+ years of Depot level Maintenance
- Wide body experience- C-130, C-5, C-17 etc.
- Ideal for Veterans!
- Great pay, benefits
- AMAZING JOB SECURITY!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and at typically 4 or more years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Must pass, written, oral and practical assessments
- Active, current Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant certification with no prior FAA violations
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work locations
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Pass and maintain Class 3 Physical requirements, including a hearing test
- Advanced experience in repairing, maintaining and/or troubleshooting aircraft airframes and engines
- Ability to understand and interpret moderately complex technical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, manuals and/or publications
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
- FAA repair station and/or Quality Assurance experience
- Able to travel on a regular basis and/or work different shifts including overtime and weekends
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFARS)
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry, the US Department of Defense or US Military
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)