Electrical Harness Installation/Secondary Structure - Savannah, GA
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech is seeking an Electrical Harness Installation/Secondary Structure - Special Missions for an open position in Savannah, GA.
- Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of aircraft products and services
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering project
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 years in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng. experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Required Develop electrical wiring interconnect system (EWIS), capable of resolving all technical issues relating to EWIS.
- Produce and maintain wire harness assemblies, utilizing CATIA V5 Electrical and Sheet Metal Work Benches.
- Capable of interfacing with wiring diagrams, systems, and EMI/EMC requirements.
- Must have intimate knowledge of and ability to assign wires/cables to their correct harness assembly, based on EMI/EMC and system separation or system functionality requirements while meeting all installation and maintainability requirements.
- Aerospace Experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and computer skills (PC/MS Office) are required
- Candidate must be well-organized and able to balance multiple tasks, detail oriented, possess good judgment, and exercise initiative
- Knowledge of Catia V5 Electrical workbench is necessary
- Knowledge of Catia V5 Sheetmetal workbench is necessary
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)