Title: Aircraft Mechanic – C-27J
Location: Elizabeth City, NC
Salary: $58,000 - $61,000
Benefits: Three weeks’ vacation to start and 10 paid holidays per year. Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans and matching 401K plan.
Our client offers career opportunities, professional development and benefits packages that rival the largest government contractors. This includes personal health plans with medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage; retirement plans; life insurance; flexible spending accounts; and paid-time-off.
Their company like no other, you’ll notice it on day one. Men and women from all backgrounds. Veterans from every service branch. They’re continually looking for the very best and brightest to support their commitment to superior outcomes across today’s most complex and critical missions worldwide.
- Duties include line servicing, inspection, repair, and modification of aircraft and/or aircraft systems and components.
- Apply technical knowledge to repair aircraft discrepancies efficiently while properly documenting all work performed.
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action.
- Perform such typical maintenance operations as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torquing, adjusting, rigging, and safety wiring to include powerplant and flight control removal/installation.
- Troubleshoot, repair, clean, service, inspect, modify, replace, and/or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems using approved technical data to ensure airworthiness.
- Execute all required paperwork in conjunction with assigned normal duties.
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Use and operate Ground Support Equipment in a safe manner.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.