Electronic Tech (CA)
Butler Aerospace & Defense •
Electronic Assembler / Technician
Location: Anaheim, CA (92805)
Duration: 12 mos
Pay Rate: $17.50 ph (W2)
1. Assemble Electro-Mechanical parts and perform inner chassis wiring connections using both calibrated and non-calibrated hand tools per work order instructions2. Must have basic understanding of standard hardware installation sequence.
3. Must be able to read hardware descriptions on Engineering BOM and physically identify the characteristic of the hardware
4. Must be able to assemble simple to complex Cable and Harness assemblies if necessary.
5. Must be able to move or manipulates heavy parts and assemblies ranging to 50lbs.
6. Must possess the skills and knowledge to select and use the proper hand tools for assemblies.
1. Position requires 2 to 4 yrs. experience in related electro-mechanical assembly.2. Able to pass soldering test and be certified ANSI-J-STD-001 as required.
3. Must have good knowledge of IPC/WHMA-A-620.
4. Must possess good to excellent assembly blueprint reading skills
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)