Entry Level Avionics Technician
Aviation Search Group •
We are partnered with an industry leader to help find entry-level avionics technicians or electrical minded individuals to help the company grow and continue their success. This position is responsible for maintaining and/or repairing devices in accordance with Regulatory Authority requirements and company standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform standard activities such as: installation, operation, inspection, periodic maintenance (align & adjust), of components and systems.
- Perform Customer configuration changes to evaluate and confirm proper post change operation. This includes hardware, software, and avionics database change-outs
- Quickly identify, troubleshoot, repair or replace electrical and sub system components and most hydraulic system components with little to no assistance.
- Monitor performance and condition to ensure that equipment continues in compliance with governmental regulations.
- Accomplish scheduled portions of the Qualification Test Guide (QTG), check and mark test results as required, and participate in recertification procedures for the FAA.
- Associate's degree in electronics or avionics, or completion of a civilian/military electronics technical school.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, write routine reports and correspondence, and communicate effectively.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)