F-15 Avionics Maintainers
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
Who are we looking for?
F-15 Avionics Maintainers with backgrounds including:
What’s in it for you?
- Instrument and Flight Control Systems
- Attack Control System Maintenance
- Instrument & Auto-Pilot Maintenance
- Communications, Navigation & Penetration Aides Systems
- Competitive Tax-Free Salary (as governed by US Tax Code)
- Housing, transportation, and health care benefits provided to employee at no cost
- 40-hour, 5-day work week, OT paid at regular hourly rate
- 30 paid days of vacation, 11 paid holidays
- Eligible for R&R after 6-months in country
- Annual Saudi Service Award
- 5-year contract began 1 Jan 2016.
Job Ident #: