F-18 Aviation Electrician "O" Level
Kay and Associates, Inc. •
TASK DESCRIPTION: This position is located in the Kuwait Air Force (KAF) Organizational Level Maintenance Activity at Ahmed Al-Jaber Air Base to provide Contractor Maintenance Services relating to the installation, operation, maintenance, modification and repair of the F/A-18 weapons systems.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and testing the electrical systems of the F/A-18C/D aircraft. This includes landing gear and related systems, secondary power system, hydraulic system, fuel system, instruments and air data computer system, and integrated flight control system.
- Support on-the-job training and cross training of KAF personnel.
MINIMUM PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Have completed the F/A-18 Fleet Replacement Aviation Maintenance Program Electrician or equivalent course. If equivalent training is claimed, applicant must submit copies of course descriptions to Commander, Naval Air Systems Command (PMA265-12) for evaluation.
- Have a minimum of four years experience working on F/A-18 aircraft.
- Proficient in the use of all common and F/A-18 peculiar electrical support equipment.
- Proficient with Visual Information Display System/Maintenance Action Form documentation and all applicable technical publications.
- A U.S. Secret security clearance is required
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)