- Project Management
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE HANGAR (Required Qualifications):
- Technician with verifiable general aviation, all-around flightline avionics experience
- Experience with avionics system installation and avionics troubleshooting on aircraft
- Ability to work off drawings and perform installs
- Tech savvy with experience installing harnesses and programming
- Coursework and experience in rotary aviation/electrical
- Aviation experience is required. No exceptions. Min 3 years.
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Must be eligible for DOD clearance
- Candidates must provide their own basic hand tools
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to pass FAA regulated drug/alcohol tests and a background check prior to start.
WHAT WE PREFER YOU ALSO BRING (Preferred Qualifications):
- Current, valid A&P license with verifiable experience a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions. The work environment is often not temperature/humidity controlled. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to bend, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. The regular schedule is Monday-Friday. Must be available for overtime and weekend hours.
This position may require occasional travel. Some out-of-area and overnight travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran, or disability status.