Avionics Technician Needed
Currently hiring Avionics technicians for a Part 145 station to work on AW1 helicopters!
***Positions open for contract or direct placement, give me a call for more details***
- $27/hr - $34/hr DOE
- Tools are required and need to be etched and shadowed and inventoried before start date
- Day and night shift available; $1.50/hr for shift differential (direct employees)
- The second shift works 4-10’s
1st Shift – Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd Shift – They work 4-10’s Monday – Thursday 2:30pm – 1:30am
There is OT on Friday afternoons for 2nd shift if they want it and on Saturdays for 1st shift.
- A&P License is required
- 45-50 hours a week.
- Rotary or Fixed wing experience is fine as long as candidates are very skilled in troubleshooting all avionic systems (garmin system, installing new systems, test equipment, auto pilot, etc). People who just have experience running wire will not be a good fit.
- Must be computer savvy because all the manuals are online and you will need to use laptops
If interested contact:
Direct Placements ONLY
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC