LUH Electrical Mechanic ID:2130031643 Huntsville, AL
Aeroteams is now hiring a LUH Electrical Mechanic. Candidates
must have 5+ years of UH-72 or EC-135 Electrical experience. Candidates
must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time. These are long term positions that could lead to direct
Job Duties Include:
- Integrate wires/harnesses into aircraft.
- Troubleshoot systems as required to meet customer needs
- Follow drawings/blueprints/instructions/Modification Work Orders/Technical Manuals.
- Assist Aircraft General Mechanics with scheduled maintenance.
- Terminate connectors, to include coaxial cables.
- Clamp harnesses.
- Conduct Maintenance Operational Checks and Acceptance Test Procedures.
- Troubleshoot faulty systems.
- Utilize test sets, multimeters, DMC crimp tools, wire strippers, heat guns, etc.
- Perform soldering as required
- Perform regular Foreign Object Damage (FOD) walks.
- Perform continuity and power checks.
- Operate Ground Support Equipment (Power Cart, Tug, Forklift, etc.).
- Candidates with an active clearance are preferred
- Must have own tools and tools must be etched and toolbox shadowed
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)