Lead Avionics Technician
Executive Air Taxi Corp •
Executive Air Taxi Corporation, a full service FBO in Bismarck, ND is looking for an experienced Avionics Technician.
Moving allowance, Excellent compensation DOE.
- Repairing aircraft and servicing of aircraft avionics equipment.
- Strong troubleshooting and servicing existing equipment.
- Integration of systems and auto-pilots.
- Work under the direction of the Maintenance Manager as outlined by the FAA Certified Repair Station Manual and company policies.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and work independently on troubleshooting, service and repair and installations of avionics systems.
- Able to take direction and work in coordination within a team environment to accomplish goals and timelines.
- Strong communication skills with a positive can-do attitude.
- A strong Garmin and autopilot background a plus as well as holder of A&P certificate.
- Great opportunity with a strong growing organization with a lot of variety.
- Single engine, turbines, jets and helicopters.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)