AVMAC LLC, a Veteran Owned Small Business, is seeking to hire experienced MV-22 Avionics Technicians to provide organizational level maintenance support that comprises scheduled and unscheduled maintenance which includes inspections, servicing, troubleshooting, adjusting and the removal and replacement of aeronautical components.
The Avionics Aircraft Mechanic may supervise lower skilled mechanics and assist with troubleshooting malfunctions in Aircraft communications/navigation/electrical systems technicians, V-22, install, remove, inspect, test, maintain, and repair systems, components, and ancillary equipment of installed Aircraft Communications/Navigation/Electrical Systems to include Deceptive Electronic Countermeasures (DECM) Systems at the Organizational Maintenance Activity (OMA) level.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting, repair procedures and replacement of parts.
- Requires broad knowledge of electrical theory.
- Must have thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, and micrometers.
- Requires working knowledge of technical publications. Receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician, will occasionally be required to lead teams through more complex aircraft relevant tasks, and may be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records.
- Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects and be familiar with maintenance documentation management.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates meeting minimum stated qualifications will be contacted.
AVMAC LLC is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.