Innovative Solutions and Support located in Exton, PA is a diversified international avionics supplier to civil, military, business, and commercial air transport markets and operators. IS&S manufactures a broad range of RVSM compliant Air Data Systems, Flat Panel Display Systems, Autothrottle Systems, Flight Sensors and Control Systems, Fuel quantity and flow measurement and Engine Instruments.
Innovative Solutions and Support offers excellent career opportunities for those who thrive on cutting-edge Product Design and High Output Production and have the drive to contribute directly to the success of the company. We seek committed individuals interested in joining an informed, talented team involved in all aspects of the organization from product development through customer delivery and installation. We take pride in the quality of our products; our commitment to our customers and our employees, who shape the IS&S culture.
All IS&S positions may include duties beyond those outlined within a description or generally expected within business but you are expected to raise questions about any task that may be outside your physical or professional capabilities.
- Program and effectively operate Surface Mount Technology equipment.
- Run usage and failure reports on each work order.
- Maintain trouble shooting log.
- Check machinery often so it can be and is operated in a safe manner.
- Perform preventative maintenance on SMT Machinery.
- Alert Supervisor and maintenance colleagues regarding necessary equipment repairs.
- Ensure assembled product meet Class 3 IPC-610 Standard.
- Work closely with SMT process Engineer.