High School diploma/GED. Knowledge of
applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two (2) years
related work experience.
Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints
and schematic diagrams.
minimal supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics
electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations,
terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in installations, modifications, and the
fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and
associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets,
2. Maintains required logs and records.
Completes tasks within allotted time frame.
4. Ensures that work
accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer
5. Checks all work and ensures a defective free
assembly prior to final inspection.
6. Complies with the company FOD
program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
7. Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
1. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools
as assigned by Supervisor.
2. Participates in continuous improvement
activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.)
3. Performs other duties as
1. Strong written and verbal skills required.
2. Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
Requisition Number: 142596
Department: J0503-GV Install