Aircraft Router - GSO
Swift Air, LLC •
Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated Aircraft Router
based in our Greensboro, NC .
- The Route Planner oversees the daily and future scheduling requirements of all aircraft.
- Develops and monitors long-term and medium-term aircraft schedules
- Works with all Operations departments on future schedule issues to ensure schedules align with operating constraints, cost targets, scheduled maintenance activity and meets the company's operating metrics.
- Maintains daily fleet plan and integrates the capacity plan into operable schedules and statistics.
- Creates ad-hoc schedule scenarios to support
- Commercial and Operational decisions, projects and analysis
- Coordinates with Sales Department on aircraft availability and charter schedule development
- Assists and leads special projects, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Three (3) years of resource planning experience or similar airline experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility, agility and change management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Must reside in Greensboro, NC or willing to relocate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Aviation or Business
- Results oriented with the ability to balance diverse and dynamic operational requirements
- Proficient in Blue One and/ or Oasis Software
- Prior experience in Maintenance Planner/Router environment
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC