Crew Resource Analyst - STL
Trans States Holdings •
Position Reports To:
Director of Operations Analysis
The Crew Resource Analyst is responsible for analysis and tracking of various companywide operational metrics to identify trends and issues pertinent to achieving Company performance standards with a special focus on crew resource utilization.
- Monitor and report on daily flight on-time and completion factor performance details.
- Validate operational, fuel, schedule, and crew utilization data. Aid IT in loading data and maintaining operational datasets.
- Analyze historical and ongoing block performance to make recommendations for future flight schedules.
- Gather data and analyze crew training performance including identifying success/washout rates and drivers of training footprints.
- Analyze and report on upcoming flight schedules to identify and communicate any possible operational or crew planning issues.
- Coordinate with codeshare partners in the exchange of operational data.
- Develop tracking mechanisms as required to monitor crew utilization and manpower efficiencies of the Trans States Holdings family of airlines.
- Provide clarification, coordination, and facilitate resolution of delay and cancellation disputes between departments.
- Produce required monthly reports distributed to Compass Senior Management, GoJet Airlines Senior Management, Trans States Airlines Senior Management, Trans States Holdings leadership, and codeshare leadership.
- 4 year college degree required with a strong math and analysis focus preferred.
- Experience in analysis of complex problems to develop trending information, reporting and solutions.
- Strong Computer skills including in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 1 – 3 years of aviation experience in areas of flight operations, ground operations, systems operations control, scheduled planning, dispatch, or operation analysis is preferred.
- Knowledge of MySQL database structure and database information analysis tools such as BRIO and Microsoft Access preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact and make presentations to senior management both of internal and external to Trans States Holdings.
- Must be a self-starter, and able to learn new disciplines quickly.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Ability to listen, understand and translate processes and information in order to analyze and make recommendations on process improvements.
Job Description Disclaimer:
- Position is primarily a Monday through Friday position that is located in an office environment.
- There are prolonged periods during which individuals are working seated at a desk with their computer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Job Ident #: