Medway Air Ambulance •
As the industry leader, Medway Air
Ambulance is looking to expand our team of aviation experts within the 24/7
Operational Control Center based in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Members of the OCC
are responsible for the Dispatch and coordination of our state-of-the-art Air
Ambulance fleet on life saving aeromedical missions throughout the United
States, Canada and South America.
are looking for an experienced Aircraft Dispatcher or Flight Coordinator to
support our expanding operations. This position focuses on facilitating
arrangements for aeromedical missions to include selection of aircraft and
crews, flight following as well as logistical arrangements in support of the
- Selection of appropriate aircraft and Crew to perform aeromedical flights.
- Scheduling flights under Part 135 and Part 91 requirements.
- Selection of appropriate airports with regard to Weather, NOTAMS and Operational requirements of the Aircraft.
- Interaction with various ground ambulance agencies, airport operators, FBO’s as well as Customs and ATC in order to coordinate flights.
- Interaction with various department heads such as Flight Coordination, Maintenance, Chief Pilot and Clinical Directors to effectively schedule Aircraft, Pilots and Medical Crews.
- Coordination with various International Trip Support companies and ground operators for South American, Canadian, and International flights.
- Receives and processes information, on a continual basis, with multiple air crews during all phases of transport, maintaining fleet availability status and location, flight following and in-flight communications.
- Supporting Logistical requirements for Aircraft Crews such as Commercial flights in and out of the field, Hotels, ground transportation, medical resupply needs and Catering.
- Use of various flight planning and logistics software, Excel and Microsoft Office products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in Aircraft Dispatch, Flight Coordination or an Aviation Operations setting is required.
- FAA Dispatch License, Pilot License, or other flight qualifications desirable, but not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products and Excel is required.
- Ability to quickly adapt to current and new software products is essential.
- Proactive attitude, problem solving skills and the ability to operate in a fast paced, 24/7 operation is essential.
- Results-driven, resourceful, and professional candidate.
- The position in based at the Lawrenceville Airport (KLZU) in Georgia.
Environment & Schedule:
- The OCC is a 24/7 Operations Center and works revolving 10 hour shifts on a 5-3 | 5-4 | 5-3 schedule. Approximately 1 night shift rotation per month can be expected. Schedules can be subject to change pending operational requirements of the company. Some on-call availability may be required.
- Corporate Office work environment
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)