• FAA dispatcher certificate required.
• FAA private pilot certificate or higher preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
• The ability to work a flexible schedule is required. primarily 2nd and 3rd shifts.
• Must be able to prioritize, multitask, and be proactive in a fast paced changing environment
• Team oriented and decisive. self-starting. ability to work without constant supervision, however, must be able to follow protocols and execute existing plans.
• Working knowledge of FOS and Blue One operating system preferred, but not required.
• Working knowledge of Navtech flight planning system preferred, but not required.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be 21 years of age or older
To be considered for this position, you will need to email a cover letter and a copy of your resume. NO PHONE CALLS