Swift Air, LLC •
Swift Air, LLC – Greensboro, NC
Position Summary: Flight Follower/ Dispatcher
Swift Air, LLC is hiring a Flight Follower/Dispatcher for our
Greensboro, NC location. Provides Flight Planning, Weather Planning, and some Logistical and Trip Coordination for 121 Aircraft and Flight Crews. Swift Air operates Boeing 737-400 and 300 aircraft, primarily professional sports teams as well as private and public charters.
• Flight, weather, and fuel planning
• Aircraft performance planning
• Crew coordination
• Logistics planning
• FAA dispatcher certificate required.
• FAA private pilot certificate or higher preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
• The ability to work a flexible schedule is required. primarily 2nd and 3rd shifts.
• Must be able to prioritize, multitask, and be proactive in a fast paced changing environment
• Team oriented and decisive. self-starting. ability to work without constant supervision, however, must be able to follow protocols and execute existing plans.
• Working knowledge of FOS and Blue One operating system preferred, but not required.
• Working knowledge of Navtech flight planning system preferred, but not required.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be 21 years of age or older
To be considered for this position, you will need to email a cover letter and a copy of your resume. NO PHONE CALLS
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC