Floats & Fuel Cells - FFC Services •
OCC (Operations Control Center) Emergency Response Dispatcher Specialist – Evening Shift located in Memphis,TN
FFC Services, Inc. is a dynamic world leader in full service aircraft fuel systems maintenance, servicing air cargo carriers and major airlines. FFCS maintains and operates a 24 x 7 Operations Control Center manned by ER Crew Dispatcher Specialists. This allows all customers a central contact point and information source to schedule aircraft service. FFCS has crews located strategically throughout the United States to insure rapid response times and unparalleled customer support.
SUMMARY: Coordinate scheduling of all jobs and personnel assignments to meet strategic job requirements. Responsible for maintaining customer requirements and providing necessary maintenance materials for aircraft job assignments. The duties of this job require irregular work shifts. The Operations Control Center is staffed 24-hours, 7 days a week to handle emergency response calls. The opening is for the evening shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executing Emergency Response policies and procedures.
- Assist in determining the number of crew members required as well as the appropriate skills and training.
- Consulting with the assigned crew chief in the selection of his crew members.
- Assist in assigning crew members to jobs based on training, customer history and availability.
- Verifies, approves and maintains employee time sheets to ensure that travel times agree with actual flight times, hours worked are correct, overtime and double-time hours are accurately calculated.
- Determining with the crew chief what ground equipment; materials, tooling and test equipment are required for the job and coordinates the delivery of those items to the aircraft.
- Assist in determining whether to assign an additional crew to a job.
- Coordinate transportation and lodging for the assigned crew.
- Collecting information for Emergency Response Analysis and Reporting.
- Coordinating (or accomplishing if qualified) a technical review of all Emergency Repair Orders before a Crew chief releases an aircraft.
- Assist in planning and directing employee job assignments based on customer needs.
- Provide feedback for evaluating employee performance, and recommending training, as needed.
- Regular communications with crew chiefs based on pre-arranged times for reporting milestone accomplishment.
- Allocating all purchases and credit card charges to the correct repair order and ensuring they are appropriate for the assignment.
- Updating records, computer databases and reports as required.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Direct Resumes to:
FAX to 901-842-7147
Job Ident #: