As our ideal candidate,
• You typically have a minimum of 2 years of Aviation scheduling/dispatching experience
• You are available after regular hours, including weekends and holidays, on a rotation basis, to deal with any operational issues and coming up with efficient recovery plans. Overnight shift may be required
• You have working knowledge of Part 91 scheduling, FAA regulations, aircraft performance, runway/airport analysis, weather and NOTAMS
• You have working knowledge of visa requirements, international regulations, logistic applications, forward planning abilities to ensure cost effectiveness
• You have working knowledge of Scheduling software
• You have FOS experience - preferred
• You have Aircraft Dispatcher certification - preferred
• You have a Bachelors’ degree in Aviation or Business - preferred
*This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.