EPTAM Plastics, Ltd.
2 Riverside Business Park
* Competitive Wages
* Shift Differential
* Clean Work Environment
* Medical Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term
* Disability Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vacation - Holidays
* Flex Benefits
* Tuition Reimbursement Plan
* Profit Sharing
* 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
Headquartered in Northfield, New Hampshire; EPTAM is the leading precision-machined plastic fabricator targeting demanding applications. EPTAM's proprietary manufacturing capabilities provide the highest-quality, tightest-tolerance plastic parts for mission-critical applications. The company provides its custom solutions to leaders in the aerospace & defense, commercial, energy, medical, and semiconductor industries.
At EPTAM Plastics our focus is on our customers and their requirements for engineered polymer components. For 30 years our commitment has been manufacturing and delivering the highest quality machined plastics parts to leading industry OEMs. Born in 1981 with three employees as a non-metallic fabrication facility, EPTAM has grown into a world class 60,000 square foot property, with expectations to add 40,000 square feet in 2016 on our campus.
Backed by New Heritage, a Boston-based private equity investment firm, our goal is to enhance our customers' market value by producing and delivering the highest quality polymer components. Our strategic planning and company investment ensures our talent can facilitate Product Manufacturing with Lean Thinking. Today our team includes over 150 educated and skilled professional machinists, engineers, and facilities management leaders.
Today EPTAM leads the industry as the strategic partner by:
* Supporting customer on-time delivery requirements
* Deploying JIT, KanBan and contract purchasing systems
* Exceeding customer expectations
* Providing top technical and consultative sales forces
* Identifying materials solutions and designing cost out
* Having direct access to manufacturers and technical support
EPTAM Offers Our Customers:
* Dedicated field sales / business development team
* Dedicated inside account representatives assigned to each customer
* Strong relationships with material manufacturers
* Material selection assistance
*Material training - seminars for our clients
Our focus is plastic!
View the 45 most recent aviation and aerospace jobs by clicking here
Unlike other web sites, JSfirm's service is free for job seekers. You can view aviation and aerospace job vacancies. You can post your resume
and receive emails of new aviation job opportunities too. Types of aviation and aerospace jobs are for A&P's, Aircraft Technicians, Aircraft maintenance technicians, Flight Attendants, Pilots, Helicopter Pilots, flight dispatchers, executives, aircraft dispatchers, sheetmetal and structures, aircraft interior technicians, aircraft paint, avionics technicians.