HQ Aero is currently recruiting for A&P ENGINE MECHANICS in BURLINGTON, VT
Selections will be made from these facilities to be placed on the Mobile Repair Teams to travel the world to troubleshoot and repair several of the Customer's engines under warranty.
As an A&P Engine Mechanic, you will be required to:
• Remove and replace engines, troubleshoot and repair engine malfunctions and perform engine borescope inspections.
• Inspect engines, engine sections, accessories
• Adhere to general work rules and company policies and procedures applicable to work area and job functions.
• Full-time, Contract
Essential Job Functions:
• Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work with little to no guidance. Must be a highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized, with the ability to multi-task.
• Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, Position requires frequent walking, standing and/or climbing.
• Work Environment: Aircraft maintenance in a hangar and ramp environment.