- Bachelor’s Degree – Electrical, Aerospace, or other equivalent engineering degree.
- Minimum of one (1) year of technical experience.
- Ability to work different shifts, which can include nights and weekends when required.
- Legally Authorized to permanently work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Will not require sponsorship in order to maintain employment visa status.
- Engineer Level I: Meet the Required Skills as listed.
- Engineer Level II: Meet the Required Skills as listed and have a minimum of seven (7) years of progressive and relevant experience.
- Flexibility to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Proficiency in technical analysis and working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations or certification requirements.
- Prior Airline or Maintenance Repair Overhaul Facility experience.
Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work well with other team members. Must be able to demonstrate clear verbal and written communication skills. Must have strong mechanical aptitude, be able to multi-task, and have a hands-on approach to projects.
Federal Aviation Administration required Drug Testing Information (FAA):
As part of the UPS pre-employment process for a safety sensitive position, a drug screen is required. UPS Must receive a negative test result before you can be put into a safety sensitive position (14 CFR Part 120.107)
Please be advised that you will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.109(a)(5) and 14 CFR 120 Subpart E to determine the presence of marijuana, cocaine, opiates (including codeine, heroin-6AM, morphine), opioids-hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone & oxymorphone, phencyclidine (PCP), and amphetamines/methamphetamines (including MDMA, MDA) or metabolites of these drugs.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law