At the Allegheny County Airport Authority, it is our vision to reflect and serve the community, inspire the industry, and advance the region’s role as a world leader. We look for talented people who are uniquely qualified to serve our mission of becoming a global aviation leader, driving innovation, regional growth, and prosperity.
Under the general supervision of the Manager, Facility Assets, responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating new and existing processes for operational efficiencies, cost reduction, and sustainability; lead process innovation.
At the ACAA we all have a role in the ambitious transformation of becoming a smarter airport that will enhance the passenger experience and deliver on our mission of being a global aviation leader. Here is how the Associate Process Engineer role will help:
- Evaluate and improve existing maintenance processes through measurements and interpretive data.
- Utilize engineering concepts to develop standardized procedures and processes in collaboration with frontline staff.
- Prepare workflow/process documentation, operating instructions, and workmanship standards and procedures.
- Support Public Safety, Operations, and Maintenance (PSOM) in implementing the Asset Management data collection quality requirements.
- Support the development of new performance metric reports, assist with result reviews, and lead follow-up support.
- Work cooperatively with PSOM for efficiency initiatives related to process development and continuous improvement.
- Assist in creating, collecting, & maintaining asset data for managed assets.
- Contribution to ongoing enhancements of the CMMS to improve the user experience.
- Act as end user support for JD Edwards CAM users to assisting with technical troubleshooting.
- Establish relationships with internal departments to support various business initiatives.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned or required.
Our culture is innovative and customer centric. We are a learning and performance culture where how we accomplish our priorities is equally important as what we accomplish. The successful candidate in the Associate Process Engineer role will exhibit the following key competencies:
- Communication - Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; Communicates effectively using two-way communication through strong verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strategic Thinking - Thinks “big picture”; Forward thinking and adept at seeing future outcomes and results; Commits to a course of action to accomplish individual, team and organizational goals
- Team Builder - Recognizes the value of teamwork and being an effective contributor to the team that drives desired results
- Customer Centricity - Aware of customer needs and the prioritization of our customers both internal and external; Makes decisions with customer in mind; Builds strong customer relationships