At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Technology for today and tomorrow
The Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is a 3000+ diverse engineering workforce that contributes to global aerospace growth. Our engineers deliver cutting-edge R&D, innovation, and high-quality engineering work in global markets, and leverage new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IIoT, Cloud, Model-Based Engineering, and Additive Manufacturing, shaping the future of aerospace.
At Boeing, we believe creativity and innovation thrives when every employee is trusted, empowered, and has the flexibility to choose, grow, learn, and explore. We offer variable arrangements depending upon business and customer needs, and professional pursuits that offer greater flexibility in the way our people work. We also believe that collaboration, frequent team engagements, and face-to-face meetings bring diverse perspectives and thoughts – enabling every voice to be heard and every perspective to be respected. No matter where or how our teammates work, we are committed to positively shaping people’s careers and being thoughtful about employee wellbeing.
At Boeing, we are inclusive, diverse, and transformative.
With us, you can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, community, country, and world. Join us in powering the progress of global aerospace.
Boeing Production Engineering is currently looking for Associate Product Review Engineer to join their team in Bangalore. This position will focus on Structural Engineering with a broad knowledge of Boeing commercial airplane airframe repair design to support a 24/7 fast paced environment solving Urgent/AOG customer issues.
A successful candidate will have knowledge and experience on multiple heritage Boeing and heritage Douglas models in most airframe areas including fuselage, wing, empennage, and payloads structure.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Apply broad knowledge of Boeing airplane design and/or engineering principles to solve Urgent/AOG airframe issues and design repair solutions
- Familiar with aerospace industry, military and government specifications, handbooks and standards. Able to read, understand, and interpret advanced engineering drawings and specifications
- Researches and builds knowledge of Boeing and engineering design principles in order to develop solutions to product/process issues for product Non-Conformances.
- Solve technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by the customer
- Conduct root cause analysis and develop dispositions for nonconformance’s
- Design jacking and shoring schemes
- Design of interim and final structural repairs and conduct static strength analysis
- Develop minor structural repairs
- Analyze repairs and/or damage and develop substantiation for dispositions
- Develop substantiation package for repairs and/or fly-on limits
- Analyze reported problems for potential safety issues
- Develop solutions utilizing sound repair logic, experience, and published data
- Collaborate with other support groups to develop solutions
- Communicates with customers if additional information is needed or roadblocks arise
- Perform review of the requests and determine the best avenue for resolution
- Review outgoing messages for quality
- Correspond with Operators through BCS, e-mail, IM and telephone
- Acts as point of contact for incoming calls and BCS Service Requests