Avionics / Electronics Systems Engineer - Savannah, GA
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of products and services.
- Avionics and/or Electrical system development and integration experience is required.
- Experience with the FAA (14 CFR Part 25) and/or EASA (CS-25) certification is required.
- Experience with Data Concentration Networking and/or Integrated Modular Avionics is preferred.
- Technical supplier management is preferred.
- Understanding of DO-160, DO-178 and DO-254 processes is preferred.
- System integration lab and/or aircraft functional testing and troubleshooting experience is preferred.
- ARP-4754A experience including requirements development, validation and verification is preferred.
- Experience with IBM DOORS or other requirements management database is preferred.
- Contributes to planning, developing, and coordinating of important engineering projects.
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members.
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives.
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives.
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area.
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements.
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 years in specific technical discipline or 10 years broad Eng. experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 years for Masters, 4 years for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred.
- The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)