Cargo Services Coordinators: 39709
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Cargo Services Coordinators in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- Tracking to include client owned and leased, as well as nets and straps
- Verifying station inventory
- Entering all load plan messages into an online database
- Performing additional tasks such as helping compile the DOT Report, updating trucking logs, coordinating with Loadmasters, and other duties as assigned
- Coordinates movement via company methods, and sources secondary methods as well
- Coordinates the arrangements for ground handling, catering, fueling, parking, payment method, and any other service needed for any ad hoc charter activity client has
- Effectively communicates all pertinent information to all necessary parties
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable
- Must have a working knowledge of world geography as well as knowledge of air cargo/ground operations
- Previous tracking or logistics experience preferred.
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to give verbal and written direction to fellow employees as well as vendors
- Ability to perform basic math calculations using mental math as well as a calculator
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787 .Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC