HSGI, Inc. •
HSGI is currently on the hunt for a Chief Inspector with a prestigious company in the Albuquerque, NM area. This is a government temp to hire position.
The Chief Inspector is responsible for QC functions and ensures that Inspectors are qualified and licensed in accordance with regulations and this Manual.
• Assigns work to the Aircraft Inspectors (AI);
• Appoints RII inspectors with appropriate authorities and limitations;
• Supervises aircraft inspectors;
• Ensures continuity of inspection activities;
• Organizes and manages aircraft technical information, including aircraft inspections,
spares, historical records and publications.
• Responsible for the Airworthiness Directive management process. Records, notifies
Maintenance, and follows up on Airworthiness Directive and Service Bulletin
• Ensures the accomplishment of required Inspections and Instructions for Continued
• Chief Inspector will audit the proposed vendor for adequate facilities, appropriate FAA
facility certificate, appropriately licensed and experienced personnel, ability and
willingness to comply with the PPM.
• Consults and coordinates quality control activities with the DOM.
• Supervises the Technical Library, and provides recommendations on the preparation and
editing of all technical reports as required by the COR in conformance with Federal Regulations and contractual requirements.
• Conducts follow-up or buy back inspections to ensure that any discrepancy or
deviation from established maintenance procedures are prevented or corrected
• Ensures that the conduct and quality of Inspector training meets the highest standards of
• Implements recurring training programs for quality control personnel.
• In the event of an aircraft accident; secure all paper records of the involved aircraft.
Should you have any questions about this positing, please email resume to Mandy@hsgi-inc.com or call me at (682)251-8506
Thank you for choosing HSGI to assist in your career search. We will do everything possible to locate the right job for you!
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)