Electrical Engineer - Atlanta, Georgia 22094
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a recent graduate with a degree in Electrical Engineering for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Design, develop, and test the manufacturing and installation of electrical test equipment.
- Analyze and understand manufacturer documentation of the aircraft equipment to be tested.
- Design adequate test means to perform all required testing steps.
- Design electrical test benches to repair Aircraft units.
- Program test benches using Labview, Visual Basic or other.
- Work in cooperation with engineering team member (Electrical and Mechanical engineers) on test benches design and development.
- Supervise the parts requirement and assembly of the test benches.
- Perform preliminary and performance testing
- Provide support and training to the technician on how to use, maintain and troubleshoot test benches.
Qualifications and requirements: - Knowledge in electrical designs using Orcad Capture.
- Knowledge in designs of electrical test benches.
- Knowledge in electrical systems and designs.
- Knowledge in Programming using Labview, Visual Basic, C code or other.
- Knowledge in standard office software
- Knowledge in manufacturing of electrical test equipment to supervise assembly
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 331-210-5538
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)