Electrical Engineer - Savannah, GA
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
Position Purpose: Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of products and services
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects .
- Provides specialized technical, qualification and certification assistance to team members .
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems .
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives .
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives .
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area.
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements .
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product . Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have In depth knowledge of electrical harness installation and design guidance documentation (AC 43.13B, SAE AS50881, AC1701-1); In-depth knowledge of FAR 25 sub part H (EWIS) design requirements;
- Knowledge of EWIS component qualification requirements and documentation (EIA 364, MIL-DTL-38999, MIL-DTL-50151);
- Extensive knowledge of EWIS component selection criteria; experience with Mentor Graphics Capital Harness System (CHS) preferred;
- Can demonstrate practical experience in the certification of EWIS systems and components.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred.
- The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
$65.00/ Hour ST-
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)