To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- B.S. degree from a four-year college or university in Electrical Engineering
- Masters degree in electrical engineering
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE Required:
- Five (5) to Ten (10) years of experience with aircraft electrical and avionics systems
- Experience in supporting Maintenance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio) and computerized maintenance tracking programs necessary to perform job functions
- Must be capable of multi-tasking
- Must be able to read and communicate in English to a high level in both written work and orally
- Candidates must have US passport with at least 18 months remaining. The ability to pass a pre-employment physical, urinalysis and criminal background check
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT)
- Aircraft Survivability Equipment (ASE) experience
- Experience in Flight Testing
- Basic understanding of mathematical modeling of physical systems
- Willingness to contribute in both technical and non-technical areas to ensure the success of the team
1. Job Knowledge & Skills - Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of technical responsibilities; performs tasks with minimal supervision; exhibits skills needed to perform the job; troubleshoots & recommends/implements solutions.
2. Productivity - Works effectively & meets goals; takes initiative to improve performance.
3. Quality - Works accurately & meets quality requirements; questions errors & reports inconsistencies; follows processes & procedures
4. Work Habits - Provides accurate & consistent documentation; handles multiple tasks effectively; makes appropriate decisions; demonstrates accountability for own work & actions; provides timely communications regarding work status.
5. Initiative & Innovation - Looks for new & better ways to get work done; asks questions to strengthen skills; seeks new responsibilities; shares ideas for new processes/solutions to improve job & company.
6. Interpersonal Relationships & Teamwork - Listens attentively & responds appropriately; cooperates with others; resolves conflicts/problems with others; assists with a variety of team roles.
7. Dependability - Begins work on time adheres to planned schedule on the job; shows flexibility to meet deadlines; sets an example for others; completes tasks in appropriate time frame to meet company, team and individual goals.
8. Safety - Adheres to all safety and security policies & regulations; reports hazards & safety problems/incidents immediately.
9. Continuous Improvement - Examines personal & organizational processes, promotes opportunities for improvement;analyzes successes & failures to learn and improve; open to different ideas, suggestions and trying new things.
10. Integrity - Committed to passionately and consistently promoting a professional culture that is trustworthy, honest, socially responsible and where differences are respected and valued.