Embedded Software Engineers (Level 2): 36174
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Embedded Software Engineers (Level 2) in Orlando, Florida.
- Candidate must be a U. S. citizen with active DOD clearance at the secret level.
- Develop and maintain real-time embedded software applications in an Agile development environment.
- Typical applications are software products related to sensor control, image processing, target detection and tracking, missile guidance/ navigation/ control algorithms, missile launchers, system control, built-in test, and system communication.
- Development will be in C++ hosted on either a PC or custom hardware with and embedded processor and utilizing real-time operating systems like VxWorks, Embedded Linux, or Integrity.
- Familiarity with standard communication busses and protocols including RS-232, RS-422, MIL-STD-1553 and Ethernet is helpful but not required.
- The candidate will have experience throughout the entire software development lifecycle including architecture, design, code implementation, and integration and test.
- The candidate will be familiar with using source code control and issue tracking tools along with using modern test tools to do unit test and static analysis.
- Bonus skills would be familiarity with continuous test environment management, Cyber Security, Department of Defense products, board support package and device driver development.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)