Engineer Repair E-3 Everett
Matthews Aviation •
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Grade Level E-3
• Develop timely structural repairs for aircraft and components based on sound engineering
principles driven by OEM, FAA, airline, and best practice guidance.
• Ability to provide substantiation for approval authorities for the engineering soundness of
repairs, describing not only the “how” but the “why” of the repair construction.
• Technical competence in Computer Aided Design; Solidworks or AutoCAD preferred;
can successfully create drawings and repairs on CAD software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of software.Ability to clearly and concisely communicate Engineering solutions to mechanics,
customers, and OEM representatives.
• Ability to manage time, manage one’s tasks in a timely manner, plan priorities and ability
to easily flow with rapidly changing priorities. Comfortable in a dynamic environment
and aircraft heavy maintenance environment.
• Have an understanding of, and apply information from Structural Repair Manuals
(SRMs), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMMs), Illustrated Parts Catalogs (IPCs),
Service Bulletins (SBs), Airworthiness Directives (ADs) and other aircraft reference
• Ability to interpret and use aircraft manufacturing, assembly, and installation drawings.
• Ability to understand regulatory requirements for airworthiness, for the FAA and various
foreign authorities (EASA, etc.) and include in engineering documents, drawings and
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering desired with a
minimum of two (2) years relevant aerospace experience or 6 years of equivalent aircraft design
Sr. Vice President
404 908 8676
Job Ident #: