Engineering Programmers: 37164
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is now hiring Engineering Programmers in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop customized tools in SharePoint, Teams, PowerBI, Excel, and Access for internal customers in Product Development, Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain, and Leaders in Operations.
- Maintain existing tools and make use of them where possible to address customer needs.
- Proactively anticipate the uses of requested tools and understand the general purposes of each tool to better serve its user.
- Assist in the creation of presentations and reports that inform the leaders at the highest levels of the global organization.
- Strong experience designing and programming applications in PowerBI, Microsoft Excel and Access as well as experience using and creating SharePoint sites and MS Teams.
- Very high attention to detail-these tools are used to make company-defining decisions by executive leadership.
- Proactive approach to optimizing tools for each customer, and the ability to understand and anticipate their needs.
- General understanding of the design and manufacturing process for a large, durable good.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Associate degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred, but not required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)