- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Engineering (Aero, Civil, Mechanical) with a strong curriculum emphasis on structural design and analysis and mechanics of materials is required. A Master's Degree in Engineering is a plus.
- Minimum 6 years total analysis experience in airframe design programs.
- At least 3 years of experience in F&DT or a master's degree with emphasis on fracture Experience in airframe design, stress analysis, composites, MRB, FAR/JAR/CS/Part 21, Certification, CATIA, NASTRAN, PATRAN and HYPERWORKS is desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint) required.
- Proficiency with G-Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) a plus.
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, production support, MRO, and quality services, with a presence in over 30 countries. To find out more, visit www.expleogroup.com
A professional and dynamic work setting
Cutting edge industrial projects that will advance your career