What we do:
The Flight Controls team is responsible for the design, development, integration, and certification of the Flight Control Systems across all large cabin programs. These systems are complex in nature and are designed by a highly cross-functional team of exceptional engineers in the areas of complex electronics, software, electrical and hydraulic actuation. We are seeking candidates with broad skillsets and various levels of experience to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals?and?work on one of the most challenging companies in aviation, from right here?at our Savannah facility.
Flight Control Systems experience preferred
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of products and services
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects .
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members .
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems .
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives .
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives .
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area .
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements .
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product .
Perform other duties as assigned.