Fuselage Design Engineers: 47229
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Fuselage Design Engineers in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Fuselage Structures Designer Engineering will serve in a design role and be responsible for conceptual design, developing drawings and supporting documents i.e. parts list checklist, EOs. Will support design reviews and PDRs/CDRs.
- Generates engineering models, drawings, parts list and EO utilizing CATIA V5
- Implement industry best engineering practices (design for manufacturing, design for reliability and design for maintainability)
- Will help to achieve company objectives including cost, weight, project sustaining, on production, or new product development
- Familiarity with structural analysis methods, load paths, and material properties
- Manages task execution to ensure on-time and on-target completion
- Perform tolerance and deviation studies. Define detail parts dimensional requirements to meet final design intent.
- Utilizes drafting and Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing knowledge to optimize the design for cost and producibility
- Working knowledge of composite aircraft construction including primary and secondary structure
- Able to communicate with others in a respectful manner and acknowledge their concerns and suggestions
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline preferred but experience can used in lieu of education
- Minimum of 5+ years of primary and secondary structural design experience
- Must possess a minimum of 2000 hours of experience with Catia V5
- Knowledge of Fibersim
- Knowledge of AMSE Y14.5 dimensioning and tolerancing
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and writing skills conducting presentations to internal and external customers
- Experience with Catia V5
- Working knowledge of full life cycle drawing approval process including communication with manufacturing, stress, CM, and quality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC