HW Test Development Engineer, Prime Air
Amazon Prime Air •
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of diversity and inclusion of our teams within the organization.
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to customers, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
The Drone System Test and Reliability organization is looking for a Hardware Test Development Engineer to drive the delivery of manufacturing hardware test solutions for multiple applications across the Prime Air program.
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of hands-on engineering experience in test development for complex electronic systems
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working with ambiguity
- Proficiency in at least one software language such as Python or C++
- Experience developing automated test systems for use in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working on aerospace products / projects
- Experience working with propulsion subsystems (i.e. motors, ESCs)
- Proficient in tools required to manage complex projects such as MS Project, Atlassian Jira, etc.
- Master’s degree in aerospace engineering, computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Engineering experience in the development of autonomous systems
- Experience in planning and developing a novel program
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)