Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day.
Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Hot Section Module Center (HSMC) delivers highly technical products for Pratt & Whitney Commercial and Military programs and continues to ramp production to support volume growth across Next Generation ProductFamily platforms and the F135 program, as well maintain spares and engine needs on Office of Commercial Engines (OCE) & Office of Military Engines (OME) programs.
We are looking for two dynamic operations focused person that can easily transition into an OCE/OME Industrial Lead for the HSMC. This position will provide a rare opportunity to have regular contact with every organization across Pratt & Whitney, our partners and supply chain. You will support HSMC and the Component Integration Product Team (CIPT) delivery, quality and cost goals, including focused efforts on understanding design changes, manufacturing learning and strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Lead industrial planning - structure, framework and timing on sourcing and manufacturing decisions.
- Drive Material Requirements Planning recovery efforts for the CIPT.
- Prioritize and manage production readiness assessments.
- Develop, track and close action items to increase capacity and capability at suppliers.
- Lead single points of failure and material changes that will impact sourcing decisions.
- Ensure transition plans are properly supported to ensure incumbents can deliver until new sources are delivering parts at production ramp rates.
- Identify risks to supplier production ramp, continuing fleet sustainment, build mitigation plans, and drive actions to closure.
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of Production Readiness activities to the CIPT and Executive Management.
- Identify, quantify, and elevate risk to commitments based on hardware requirements, production schedule, etc.
- Align Program milestones with Operation capability.
- Strives for continuous improvement.