Instrumentation Design Engineer Intern/Co-op
Bombardier Aviation •
Instrumentation Design Engineer Intern/Co-op-WIC04726
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
• Assist in creating and maintaining wiring diagrams for flight test equipment and systems
• Design, verify, support, and troubleshoot measurement and data systems for flight test vehicles
• Document procedures, calibrations, and special instructions to support flight test activities
As our ideal candidate,
• You must be enrolled in a BS degree program in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering Technology, or other 4-year engineering degree
• You have knowledge of strain gages, microcontrollers, telemetry, analog to digital conversion, TCP/IP and networking, video and audio systems, calibrations, and laboratory equipment (preferred)
• You have experience drafting wiring diagrams or schematics (preferred)
• You have strong troubleshooting skills of wiring systems and electrical components (preferred)
Please note, Visa sponsorship, relocation or housing assistance is not available for this position.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)