At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world!
We are rapidly growing our Engineering presence in Poland, building engineering teams to work across all of our commercial products and services. The work will support Boeing’s full suite of commercial aircraft and covers modification work, retrofit, new design and product support. This is critical work to keep us at the forefront of aerospace engineering and innovation.
Our broad range of product lines and services creates tremendous opportunity for our engineers to grow and develop their skills whilst making a real contribution in a world class engineering function. We’re committed to fostering a safe environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth.
This position will be based from our Gdansk office with flexibility to work in a hybrid model.
On Saturday, 12 March 2022, the President of the Republic of Poland signed a law to assist citizens of Ukraine in connection with the armed conflict in that country. As part of this law, Ukrainian refugees in Poland benefit from access to the Polish labour market. Boeing welcomes applications from Ukrainian refugees who are seeking employment in Poland.
- Receive technical guidance and mentorship as you learn products, systems and approaches and launch your career in aerospace.
- Help to author and modify Installation plans for Aircraft Structural assemblies, Systems and Payloads.
- Participate in the implementation of manufacturing plans.
- Assist in technical problem solving.
- Review existing assembly processes and help deliver to process improvements.
- Investigate, research and review production and tooling methodologies.
- Play an active role in the delivery of Lean principles and technologies within the Poland and broader enterprise function.
- Be inquisitive, pro-actively seek information and assist to complete the work statements.
- Understanding of Aerospace Manufacturing & Assembly operations.
- General Drawing Interpretation & GD&T knowledge.
- Appreciation of Aerospace Materials and Processes.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be legally able to work in Poland